Monday, August 22, 2011

Caffe Bella

Caffe Bella in Randolph rated 4.0 stars.
Went early on a monday, so no wait. It was still 1/2 full when we left at about 6:40.
I had the pasta bolognaise on homemade paparadelle and Alan had the pork tenderloin with vinegar roasted red peppers and mashed potatoes. My pasta was a little on the salty side, but I still managed to eat the whole thing. Alan took 1/2 of his dinner home. I think they gave hima a whole tenderloin! The red pepper foccacia-like bread was so good it didn't need any of the white bean & olive oil dip. Service was also good and found it rather relaxing and not at all rushed. I'm not sure how it is during a very busy time. Years ago we ate here and had a two hour wait on a Saturday night. I can't remember it being rushed, but that was a long time ago.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: