- 1 pint potatoes - these are so good, I don't have trouble finding something to make.
- 1 cabbage - nice cole slaw recipe in the Langwater Farm newsletter and roasted cabbage w/ turnips & garlic
- 1 bunch kale or collards - cheesy, garlicy, spinach rice (french fridays)
- 4 pickling cucumbers - still have some left from last week but still good (pickles?)
- 2 slicing cucumbers - slice and eat
- 1 head garlic - use it in everything!
- 1 bunch edamame plants - isn't this cool? We love these steamed & salted.
- 1 green pepper - on pizza
- 1 bunch cilantro - salsa
- 3 hot peppers - salsa
- 1 eggplant - grill and freeze, some on pizza
- 1/2 pound heirloom tomatoes - salsa
- 1 onion
- 1 pound broccoli - steamed & topped w/ garlic, parmesan bread crumbs
- 1 bunch Hakurei turnips - roasted cabbage w/ turnips & garlic
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
weekly csa share
Posted by Laurie Lessner