Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My 4th of July Plans

Each year we have a great time helping at the Bridgewater Fourth of July festivities with our church. This year, Pinterest has been quite an inspiration and I'm hoping to make these:















And cupcakes. Can't decide if I want to do them like this or not:
But how cute! and it would be easy for people walking around. I'll have to see. Pinterest has so many great ideas I could spend hours there, but can't seem to get their widget to work here.

2 comments:

Bubbe said...

I'm sure whatever you make will be delicious and beautiful. Have fun.
Love you,
Mom

Bubbe said...

I have to place my comment on your blog because Shara's wouldn't allow me to. Love the picture of Shara. Looks like you both had a nice day together. Sort of brings back memories of the two of us when you were her age.
Love you,