Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Cupcake Camp Photos

Had a fun time again at cupcake camp! We had so many samples to enjoy between the three of us. Alan's favorite was the vanilla cupcakes with peanut butter frosting from the Holiday Inn? It was very good but I thought the cake was a little dense. My favorite was a chocolate peanut butter with a cookie crust? In not sure but it reminded me of a tagalong girl scout cookie. Next favorite was the Plain Jane with a twist from Tiffanie's Bitter Sweet. At the show I had a lovely Cabernet chocolate mini from our booth mates, cardinal kitchen, an amazing dulce de leche from Casa B tapas restaurant, and what I think was a lemon, Guinness? Whatever it was, it was delicious.
From the Boston Globe.

A few photos - not edited yet, but this will give you an idea of what was available - yum!























2 comments:

Bubbe said...

You know that saying,"A picture shows a thousand words"-or something like that. Well, it's true. Looks like a good time had to be had by all.

laurcl said...

And I'm still eating them!