Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cookie Therapy

Thursday I had a procedure done to my eye - it was icky and more traumatic than I would have thought. Next day I was almost all better, but when I got home from the appointment I relaxed for a few and then needed to do something to calm myself and be in control. Cookies came to my rescue. I had a nice time all by myself, carefully making thumbprint cookies. I realized as I was doing it that it made me feel much better about myself and not worry so much about my eye, which was hurting a bit and grossing me out. I never would have been able to concentrate on anything involving words, but working with my hands did the trick.
Rosemary Orange Thumbprints

Mocha Berry Shortbread Hearts


Lemon Basil Merlot Jelly filled Shortbread
















And this weekend I got a lot more baked!
Chocolate Pretzels

Stained Glass Cookies

Cocoa Sables w/ White Chocolate & Cherries



No comments: