Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Oahu 2023 - Day 4

Today I spent a couple hours laying on the beach. You can see the tasty passion fruit smoothie w/ boba i got for breakfast. It was relaxing and warm and relaxing.

I'm pretty sure I headed back to the room for a bit because the street fair - Honolulu Festival, started at 4pm. It was down on the street that runs parallel to the ocean (moana) and a big shopping district. They closed the street off and there were vendors on both sides of the street. I thought I try something local and had a fried noodle dish. It was ok. I also got poi mochi and banana butter mochi. Now those were wonderful. So good I'm glad there aren't places that I know of, to get it in MA. 

I went over to the beach to see if they were going to be having the luau that is usually on Saturdays and Tuesdays, but they weren't that night, I'm assuming because of the festival. I did get to enjoy the beach sunset!



 

No comments: